Micro Resistance - Single Pulse CD Spot Welders
Sunstone’s Single Pulse resistance spot welders are engineered to provide a wide range of welding flexibility for micro spot resistance welding. They can provide as little as 0.1 watt seconds (joules) of energy for welding microscopic wires and parts, or can deliver up to 200 (depending on the model) Joules for stronger welds. Thanks to a simple user interface, these welders are versatile and easy to use for many micro spot resistance welding applications. The welder can be operated at up to 120 welds/minute. These welders are versatile and easy-to-use for many fine-spot resistance welding applications. The welder interface lets users quickly select weld settings for a wide variety of welding applications.
Single Pulse Micro Spot Resistance Welding Equipment Features:
- Refined Control of Weld Energy
- LCD Display with Exact Energy Read-Out
- Audio Beeps – Indicating Weld Initiation Successful
- Thermal Protection Monitoring of Internal Power Supply Temperature
Single Pulse Micro Spot Resistance Welding Equipment Applications:
- Cross wire welding
- Thermocouple welding
- Copper, Aluminum, and Brass wire and sheet welding
- Miscellaneous resistive welding applications
- Strain gauges
Add Sunstone Circle Protection Plan?Yes - Add Monthly Subscription, Yes - Add Annual Subscription, No, I do not want to protect my welder
Power Supply100 Watt Second, 200 Watt Second
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.