Benchtop Laser Welder
Call or text today to *reserve your Sunstone Orion Benchtop Laser Welder! These systems come in 75, 125, 160 and 180 joule power options (A smaller 35 joule option is also available). They are powerful benchtop machines with technological and engineering features that surpass other laser welders.
* Due to uncommon circumstances our Benchtop laser welders currently are running an 8-10 week lead time
STATE-OF-THE-ART MICRO LASER WELDER SYSTEMS
An Orion laser micro welder from Sunstone lets you accomplish extraordinary welds in the most difficult of places. With a laser, if you can see where a weld needs to be, you can reach it. You will appreciate the ability to use the laser to smooth and polish a work area or fill porosity in half the time. With a laser, there’s no electrode maintenance to interrupt your work, which saves time. Sunstone offers four different power options to fit your budget so that your studio or factory can easily justify an Orion laser micro welder.
Orion LZR Series
|LZR 75||LZR 125||LZR 160||LZR 180|
|75 W||125 W||160 W||180 W|
|PEAK POWER [KW]||5 kW||7 kW||8 kW||9 kW|
|ENERGY RANGE||0.1 - 75 J||0.1 - 125 J||0.1 - 160 J||0.1 - 180 J|
|LASER SOURCE: WAVELENGTH||Nd: YAG 1064 nm|
|IMPULSE TIME||0.1 - 20 ms|
|WELDS PER SECOND||1 - 30|
|SPOT DIAMETER||0.2 - 2.0 mm|
|PROGRAMS||6 Pulse Shaping Presets|
|MEMORIES CELL STORED||100|
|CONTROL JOYSTICK||On Board|
|EXTERNAL CONTROL||Color Touch Screen|
|INPUT POWER||110 or 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz, single|
|MAX DIMENSIONS [LxWxH]||76x53x56 cm|
|ARGON / AIR NOZZLE||Yes / Yes|
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder Features
- Large touchscreen interface
- Slider bars for making quick adjustments
- Joystick control inside the weld chamber
- Built-in HD camera
- HDMI output for displaying camera feed on a TV
- Leica 10x Optics
- 3 year warranty
- Argon hookups for shielding gas
- Compressed air hookups with nozzle inside weld chamber for cooling off welded pieces
- Water cooling system uses a resin sack instead of a water filter
- Less maintenance as the resin sack can go years without needing to be replaced
- Flashlamp is rated at +/- 5 million shots
- Dual fans and radiators for better cooling
- Heads Up Display
- View power settings from inside the optics
- Open-bottom weld chamber- the bottom of the chamber can be dropped out of position to accommodate large or heavy items
- 180 degree open weld chamber- you can feed pieces in one side and out the other
More Efficient Laser Optic Rail
Our more efficient laser optic rail delivers more energy into the weld resulting in less energy being lost lost internally through heat dissipation. Because of this efficiency, an Orion laser micro welder from Sunstone gets more joules of energy using less kilowatts of peak weld energy. This efficiency also increases the life of the Orion laser welders flash lamp and overall life of the laser.
Orion Laser Welders Run Cooler
Two ventilation fans keep the Orion laser welders running cooler. Additionally, the weld chamber is lit up with LED lights rather than halogen. This makes the weld chamber significantly cooler. Less heat equals less strain on the system which makes it even more efficient!
Simple to Use Benchtop Laser Welder
At Sunstone, we create products to make your life simple. The LZR benchtop laser welders are no exception. As a result, our laser welders are built with the end user in mind. We provide a full touchscreen interface that allows you to easily adjust settings from minimum to maximum in a single touch.
Benchtop Laser Welder Dimensions
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder Applications
- Weld precious and non-precious metals
- Add Metal
- Small wires
- Bond dissimilar metal
- Weld porosity or cracks using filler material
- Repair watches, eye-wear and other minutia
- Weld dental & orthodontic appliances
- Repair antique jewelry
- Repair jewelry settings without removing stones
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder in Action
- Laser Welder Specifications
Laser source and wavelength NDYAG 1064 NM
Impulse time0.1 – 20 ms
Spot diameter0.2 – 2.0 mm
External controlColor Touch Screen
Dimension33 x 21 x 22 cm
Input power110 V AC, 50/60 Hz, single
Power system, number of phases1
Average power75 - 180 W
Max power5 - 9 kW
Frequency0.5 – 30 Hz
CoolingLiquid and Air
Energy [Joule]0.1 – 180 J
Waveforms6 Preset Waveforms
User InterfaceTouch Screen
Argon / Air NozzleYes
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.
Only for registered users