Ultrasonic Welding System
Our ultrasonic welding systems use ultrasonic energy to perform various bonding & cutting functions such as metal joining, resin welding, resin melt cutting, resin cutting, and even food cutting.
The basic components of our ultrasonic welding systems consist of an ultrasonic generator unit (power supply) and a welder main unit (weld head / press).
By applying ultrasonic vibration and force to the objects to be joined, welding is achieved by utilizing the heat generated at the boundary surface of the objects.
Components of our Ultrasonic Welder Systems:
- Ultrasonic Generator: A commercial power line frequency (50/60 Hz) source is converted to high electrical frequencies of ultrasonic range or higher
- Ultrasonic Transducer & Cone: Converts electrical frequency to a mechanical vibrational frequency and amplitude
- Horn: Resonates with the vibration of the transducer, vibration, applies force to the objects to be joined and directs energy to the area to be joined
- Anvil (Support Jig): It is used to position and fix the object to be joined so that the vibration energy will not escape
- Rib: It helps to direct and concentrate the energy at the joined section
Contact us to further discuss your specific requirements.
*Sunstone is able to sell AVIO products only in the USA.
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.