Orion LZR35 Benchtop Laser Welder
Call or text today to get your Sunstone Orion Benchtop Laser Welder! A powerful benchtop machine with technological and engineering features that surpass other laser welders.
State-of-the-Art Micro Laser Systems
Harnessing Light to Advance Your Art
An Orion laser micro welder from Sunstone lets you accomplish extraordinary welds in the most difficult of places. With a laser, if you can see where a weld needs to be, you can reach it. The artist in you will appreciate the ability to use the laser to smooth and polish a work area or fill porosity in half the time. With a laser, there’s no electrode maintenance to interrupt your work, which saves time.
The LZR 35 Advantage
Motorized Spot Size Adjustment
The Orion LZR 35 offers a motorized spot size adjustment that you simply define from the touchscreen interface. This is much easier to operate than the manual driven spot size adjuster that you physically move up and down found on other comparable laser welders. The manual adjuster makes it difficult to know what size you are at, and how much you adjusted the spot size. The Orion LZR 35 displays the exact spot size digitally on the interface.
Wide Spot Size Range
Additionally, the Orion LZR 35 offers a 0.2-2 MM adjustable spot size range. Other comparable laser welders do not offer as wide a range.
Full Control Power Options
The Orion LZR 35 gives you full control of power and time independently. Other comparable laser welders only offer standard preset power options.
More Power Than The Rest
The Orion LZR 35 offers 35 joules of laser welding power. 35 joules may not seem like a lot, but many applications fall between the 25-35 joule range.
Increased Weld Speed
The Orion LZR 35 has up to 6 Hz of weld speed. That is twice as fast as most comparable laser welders.
The Orion LZR 35 has Argon as a standard feature, most other comparable laser welders do not.
7" Full Touchscreen Display
The Orion LZR 35 uses a 7" Display with Sunstone’s industry leading software! You’ve seen what the other comparable laser welders offer.
LZR 35 Laser Welder Applications
- Weld precious and non-precious metals
- Add Metal
- Small wires
- Bond dissimilar metal
- Weld porosity or cracks using filler material
- Repair watches, eye-wear and other minutia
- Weld dental & orthodontic appliances
- Repair antique jewelry
- Repair jewelry settings without removing stones
LZR 35 Laser Welder Features / Benefits
- High precision / Weld any workpiece with confidence
- An advanced cooling system / Less wear and tear on the machine
- An intuitive touchscreen interface / Very easy to operate
- Microscopic weld joints / Weld small workpieces easily
- 10x stereo microscope / See the workpiece closeup and clearly
- Customizable welds / Manipulate the weld to your standard
- A larger than normal opening in the weld chamber / Bigger access for larger pieces allowing you to work more freely
- Pulse-shape settings that allow configuration of how the laser functions on different types of metal / Weld on any metal
- Save up to 100 customized settings / Switch between your most used settings with the touch of a button
- Superior, high-efficiency components / A cooler running system that reduces stress on critical-wear parts and greatly reduced maintenance
- Repeatable control over laser settings / Precise welds every time
- High-efficiency optics to enable a higher average power output from fewer joules / Efficient running machine
- User-friendly, touch-screen control / Setting weld parameters is simple and quick
- Proprietary interface design / Easier control of welder setting selection
- An advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply that eliminates power spikes / More effective welding that drastically extends the life or the flashlamp
- Laser Welder Specifications
Laser source and wavelength NDYAG 1064 NM
Impulse time0.1 – 20 ms
Spot diameter0.2 – 2.0 mm
External controlColor Touch Screen
Dimension60 x 54 x 48 cm
Input power110 V AC, 50/60 Hz, single
Power system, number of phases1
Average power35 W
Max power3 kW
CoolingLiquid and Air
Energy [Joule]0.1 – 35 J
Waveforms6 Preset Waveforms
User InterfaceTouch Screen
Argon / Air NozzleYes
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
Sunstone offers a 30-day return policy on all products. Before sending a product back please contact Sunstone to receive an RMA number. The RMA number should appear clearly on the outside of the package. Customers are refunded via check. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply to all returns. A 30% restocking fee will apply to all 3rd party products (laser welders, laser engravers, PW - AC Welders, and AVIO products). Additionally, all 3rd party products must be insured when sent back to Sunstone at the buyer’s expense. In some cases, a merchant fee may apply. Equipment damaged by improper use or insufficient shipping precautions will be charged additional fees.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Orion or Sunstone product.
*Argon tanks have a $35 restocking fee, the tank must be emptied and left open with the protective cap put in place. All hazardous material and compressed gas stickers need to be removed from the packaging as the empty cylinder is not hazardous and doesn't contain compressed gas.
*Refunds will not be issued for services that have already been rendered such as shipping, calibration, or trainings.