Orion LZR35 Benchtop Laser Welder
Call or text today to get your Sunstone Orion Benchtop Laser Welder! A powerful benchtop machine with technological and engineering features that surpass other laser welders.
State-of-the-Art Micro Laser Systems
Harnessing Light to Advance Your Art
An Orion laser micro welder from Sunstone lets you accomplish extraordinary welds in the most difficult of places. With a laser, if you can see where a weld needs to be, you can reach it. The artist in you will appreciate the ability to use the laser to smooth and polish a work area or fill porosity in half the time. With a laser, there’s no electrode maintenance to interrupt your work, which saves time.
The LZR 35 Advantage
Motorized Spot Size Adjustment
The Orion LZR 35 offers a motorized spot size adjustment that you simply define from the touchscreen interface. This is much easier to operate than the manual driven spot size adjuster that you physically move up and down found on other comparable laser welders. The manual adjuster makes it difficult to know what size you are at, and how much you adjusted the spot size. The Orion LZR 35 displays the exact spot size digitally on the interface.
Wide Spot Size Range
Additionally, the Orion LZR 35 offers a 0.2-2 MM adjustable spot size range. Other comparable laser welders do not offer as wide a range.
Full Control Power Options
The Orion LZR 35 gives you full control of power and time independently. Other comparable laser welders only offer standard preset power options.
More Power Than The Rest
The Orion LZR 35 offers 35 joules of laser welding power. 35 joules may not seem like a lot, but many applications fall between the 25-35 joule range.
Increased Weld Speed
The Orion LZR 35 has up to 6 Hz of weld speed. That is twice as fast as most comparable laser welders.
The Orion LZR 35 has Argon as a standard feature, most other comparable laser welders do not.
7" Full Touchscreen Display
The Orion LZR 35 uses a 7" Display with Sunstone’s industry leading software! You’ve seen what the other comparable laser welders offer.
LZR 35 Laser Welder Applications
- Weld precious and non-precious metals
- Add Metal
- Small wires
- Bond dissimilar metal
- Weld porosity or cracks using filler material
- Repair watches, eye-wear and other minutia
- Weld dental & orthodontic appliances
- Repair antique jewelry
- Repair jewelry settings without removing stones
LZR 35 Laser Welder Features / Benefits
- High precision / Weld any workpiece with confidence
- An advanced cooling system / Less wear and tear on the machine
- An intuitive touchscreen interface / Very easy to operate
- Microscopic weld joints / Weld small workpieces easily
- 10x stereo microscope / See the workpiece closeup and clearly
- Customizable welds / Manipulate the weld to your standard
- A larger than normal opening in the weld chamber / Bigger access for larger pieces allowing you to work more freely
- Pulse-shape settings that allow configuration of how the laser functions on different types of metal / Weld on any metal
- Save up to 100 customized settings / Switch between your most used settings with the touch of a button
- Superior, high-efficiency components / A cooler running system that reduces stress on critical-wear parts and greatly reduced maintenance
- Repeatable control over laser settings / Precise welds every time
- High-efficiency optics to enable a higher average power output from fewer joules / Efficient running machine
- User-friendly, touch-screen control / Setting weld parameters is simple and quick
- Proprietary interface design / Easier control of welder setting selection
- An advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply that eliminates power spikes / More effective welding that drastically extends the life or the flashlamp
- Laser Welder Specifications
Laser source and wavelength NDYAG 1064 NM
Impulse time0.1 – 20 ms
Spot diameter0.2 – 2.0 mm
External controlColor Touch Screen
Dimension33 x 21 x 22 cm
Input power110 V AC, 50/60 Hz, single
Power system, number of phases1
Average power35 W
Max power3 kW
CoolingLiquid and Air
Energy [Joule]0.1 – 35 J
Waveforms6 Preset Waveforms
User InterfaceTouch Screen
Argon / Air NozzleYes
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.