Magnifying Lens for Permanent Jewelry
Solve your magnification challenges with this magnifying lens with bright LED lights!
Sunstone's magnifying lens makes closing fine chain easier with an Orion permanent jewelry welder. Bright LED lights illuminate the work area and the premium lens makes even the finest of chain easier to see.
- Premium 5x lens helps you see the details of any fine chain.
- An adjustable arm helps you place the lens in the most ideal spot.
- Handy lens cap keeps dust away while protecting the lens for scratches.
- Light and easy to pack away for home shows, farmers markets, and other events.
- An indispensable tool for every permanent jewelry artist!
- Convenient On/Off switch located on the lamp's base.
- As much as 10.5" of workspace between the bottom of the lens and the top of the base.
Footprint LxWxH6.675 X 5.5 X 12.5 inches
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
Sunstone offers a 30-day return policy on all products. Before sending a product back please contact Sunstone to receive an RMA number. The RMA number should appear clearly on the outside of the package. Customers are refunded via check. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply to all returns. A 30% restocking fee will apply to all 3rd party products (laser welders, laser engravers, PW - AC Welders, and AVIO products). Additionally, all 3rd party products must be insured when sent back to Sunstone at the buyer’s expense. In some cases, a merchant fee may apply. Equipment damaged by improper use or insufficient shipping precautions will be charged additional fees.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Orion or Sunstone product.
*Argon tanks have a $35 restocking fee, the tank must be emptied and left open with the protective cap put in place. All hazardous material and compressed gas stickers need to be removed from the packaging as the empty cylinder is not hazardous and doesn't contain compressed gas.
*Refunds will not be issued for services that have already been rendered such as shipping, calibration, or trainings.