An on-the-go, fine spot welder. Perfect for cell towers, wind turbines, bridges, and other hard-to-get-to places!
The Scout is a portable, capacitive discharge, fine spot welder with a 100 Ws punch. Whether you’re working 300 feet off the ground on a wind turbine, dangling below a bridge, or hundreds of miles from the nearest power source, the Scout is a dependable source for a strong, reliable fine spot weld.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
The Scout is built for portability. Capable of delivering 2,000 welds on one charge, and weighing in at less than 12 kg, the Scout will quickly become your go-to solution whenever and wherever you need a weld for those remote or hard-to-get-to places.
- Strain Gauges
- Cross-wire Welding
- Copper, Aluminum, Steel, and Brass Sheets or Wire
- Secure the Scout to any Job Site with its Center Handle
- 2,000 Welds per Charge at 30 Ws; 650 at 100 Ws.
- 6 Hours of “On” Time per Charge
- 3-hour Recharge (to 95%)
- Convenient Storage Space for Cables and Handpieces
- 11.4 kg Weight for Easy Portability
- Up to 100 Ws of Power in One-tenth Ws Increments
- Digital Power Display
- Single-pulse Operation
- Audible Indicators for Successful Initiated Welds
- Thermal Protection Monitoring of Internal Power Supply
- 1 Year Warranty Backed by Sunstone’s Reputation for Quality and Customer Service
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.