Orion Combo 200 Open Laser Welder
The Orion Combo 200 YAG open laser welder was developed primarily for precise welding work on large pieces. The mold & die and plastic injection industries can save thousands of dollars by repairing their pieces instead of replacing them. The Orion open laser allows for those laser welding repairs.
Take Control of Mold and Die Repair Expenses with the Orion 200 Combo Laser Welder
The costliest process in the plastics business is the creation, maintenance, and repair of molds and dies. Damaged molds can wreak havoc in three painful ways: 1) Repair services are expensive and eat into profits; 2) Repair services eat up valuable production time; and 3) Your reputation is on the line when orders are delayed due to repairs.
Now, thanks to the Orion Combo 200 laser welder from Sunstone, expensive molds can be easily maintained or repaired yourself. With an Orion laser welder, you’ll add dollars to your bottom line, never miss another deadline, and take control of customer satisfaction.
Welding an Exhaust Piece with the Open Laser Welder
From its generator to the fiber optic output, the Orion Combo 200 makes fast work of shaping and adding metal to worn or damaged molds and dies. Mounted on an articulating arm, the Orion Combo 200 easily moves to any position needing repair. The power range is adjustable from 0.1 to 200 joules allowing for work on a wide variety of metal types and applications including:
- Edge Repairs
- Hole Repairs
- Identification Engraving
- Small Weldments
- EDM Pit Repairs
- Adding Material for Shimming
- Tool Repairs
- Porosity Repairs
The Orion Combo 200 Laser Welder Features:
- Pulse-shape settings that allow you to configure the weld to specific metallurgic characteristics.
- Superior, high-efficiency components that run cooler, reduce stress on critical-wear parts, notably longer service life, and reduced maintenance.
- Repeatable control over laser parameters to deliver precise results with every weld.
- High-efficiency fiber optics deliver higher average power output with fewer joules.
- User-friendly, digital touchscreen control.
- An advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply eliminates power spikes, which improves efficiency and drastically extends the life of the flashlamp.
The Orion Combo 200 Laser Welder Specifications:
Orion LZR Combo 200 Specifications
|PEAK POWER [KW]||15 kW|
|ENERGY RANGE||0.1 - 200 J|
|LASER SOURCE: WAVELENGTH||Nd: YAG 1064 nm x 2|
|IMPULSE TIME||0.1 - 20 ms|
|WELDS PER SECOND||1 - 30|
|SPOT DIAMETER||0.2 - 2.0 mm|
|PROGRAMS||6 Pulse Shaping Presets|
|MEMORIES CELL STORED||100|
|CONTROL JOYSTICK||On Board|
|EXTERNAL CONTROL||Color Touch Screen|
|INPUT POWER||230 V AC, 50/60 Hz, single|
|MAX DIMENSIONS [LxWxH]||50x50x80 cm|
|ARGON / AIR NOZZLE||Yes / Yes|
The Orion Combo 200 saves time, fattens the bottom line, and improves customer satisfaction. What are you welding today? Call or text us at +1 801-658-0015
- Laser Welder Specifications
Laser source and wavelength NDNd: YAG 1064 nm x2
Impulse time0.1 – 20 ms
Spot diameter0.6 – 2.0 mm
Dimension50 x 50 x 80 cm
Input power230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single
Power system, number of phases1
Average power150 W
Max power15 kW
Frequency0.5 – 30 Hz
Energy [Joule]0.1 – 200 J
Spot Diameter Adjustments15 positions, Motorized
Waveforms6 Preset Waveforms
User InterfaceTouch Screen
Max Arm Extension1200 mm
Argon / Air NozzleYes
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
Sunstone offers a 30-day return policy on all products. Before sending a product back please contact Sunstone to receive an RMA number. The RMA number should appear clearly on the outside of the package. Customers are refunded via check. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply to all returns. A 30% restocking fee will apply to all 3rd party products (laser welders, laser engravers, PW - AC Welders, and AVIO products). Additionally, all 3rd party products must be insured when sent back to Sunstone at the buyer’s expense. In some cases, a merchant fee may apply. Equipment damaged by improper use or insufficient shipping precautions will be charged additional fees.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Orion or Sunstone product.
*Argon tanks have a $35 restocking fee, the tank must be emptied and left open with the protective cap put in place. All hazardous material and compressed gas stickers need to be removed from the packaging as the empty cylinder is not hazardous and doesn't contain compressed gas.
*Refunds will not be issued for services that have already been rendered such as shipping, calibration, or trainings.