PA250i Micro TIG Welder with Sunstone Circle Protection Plan Subscription
This product comes with the Sunstone Circle Protection Plan Subscription. The subscription includes a Forever Warranty, Complimentary Loaner, Free Replacement, Free Software Upgrades, Complimentary Shipping, Expedited Customer Service, and Valuable Member Benefits such as snazzy Sunstone swag, a subscription to Micro Welding Today magazine, invitations to VIP events, Inside the Circle e-newsletter, and new product trial opportunities!
Sunstone Circle Protection Plan Subscription
The best protection your investment has ever seen!
The most powerful Sunstone pulse arc welder delivers 250 joules of energy with precision and accuracy
When your production needs require more welding power, turn to Sunstone’s PA250i, where maximum digital energy control is combined with maximum energy availability. With 250 joules of power your welding capabilities are greatly increased. Available in three different configurations, the PA250i fits any production floor: In your shop, in an automated production line, or anywhere in between.
Sunstone’s PA Micro TIG Welder Provides:
- Dissimilar Welding Capabilities. The 250i’s power capabilities let you weld many dissimilar metal combinations!
- 3 Available Configurations: Stylus only, weld head, or CNC table, like the Janome Cartesian Robot (see reverse side).
- 250 Ws Max Energy. The most powerful Sunstone pulse arc micro welder.
- Weld materials as Thin as 0.0005” (0.0127mm). Enjoy extreme flexibility.
- Digital Control. Adjust and control all energy attributes with color touch screen.
- Visual Waveform Graphs. View energy waveforms, histograms, and more.
- PLC-Ready. With 5 outputs/2 inputs easily integrates into your production process.
- CNC Compatibility. Attaches to any CNC table, like the Janome Cartesian Robot, for maximum production levels
- 127 Remote Schedules. Saves time with quick access to saved welds.
- Import/Export Saved Welds. Easily transfer key settings to other units.
- Lock-Out Mode. Prevent unintended changes to production settings.
- Alarms and Warnings. Avoid time-consuming errors or potentially hazardous conditions.
- Built-in Training. How-to and set-up videos always at your fingertips.
- WiFi Software Upgrades. On-board software is easily maintained.
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Micro TIG (Pulse Arc) Welder Specifications
Welding Energy Range (Joules)0.2-250 Joules
Weld Spot Diameter Range≈ 0.1 - 5 mm
Display (Touch Screen)25 cm
Max Weld Speed1 weld/0.5 seconds
Available Weld Energy Settings20,000
High Frequency Agitation OptionsAdvanced
Save Setting SpacesUnlimited
5x Microscope MagnificationYes
Microscope IR & UV Eye ProtectionYes
20+ On-screen LanguagesYes
Arc Start TechnologyYes
Basic Screen Metal PresetsYes
Adaptive Weld IgnitionYes
Dynamic Energy AdjustmentYes
Multiple Welding WaveformsYes
Why Buy an Omega Welding System?
Precision and Power
Select power in 0.2 Ws increments up to 200 Ws —That’s over 20,000 available power settings! Weld spot sizes range from microns all the way up to 4.5mm. Whatever it is you weld, your Omega has the power to get the job done precisely.
Full Touch Screen
The Omega touch screen gives you complete control of your welder with an easy to use interface. No knobs or dials, just one touch access to everything you need including a multimedia page full of instructional videos and documents. This makes our welders intuitive to use and easily upgradeable for future features as they are released in free software updates.
This technology prolongs the life of the electrode by monitoring and lifting the electrode prior to releasing the weld. This safeguards the electrode from misfires and sticking to the workpiece. In turn, you spend more time welding and less time sharpening an electrode.
Weld Speed Modes
Take control of the speed of your system. Select one of two modes — single (1 weld p/sec) or rapid (up to 5 welds p/sec) and keep the work pace at the speed you want—not where the welder dictates.
Highest Quality Standards
When you purchase an Omega, take confidence in knowing that it was designed, produced, and assembled to the highest quality standards in the industry—in other words, it’s the best you can buy.
Superior Customer Service
Before, during, and after the sale, we want to be your resource for years to come. We guarantee that every interaction with our company will be courteous and friendly in answering your questions or helping in any way we can.
Adaptive Weld Ignition Mode
Automatically adjusts weld timing to adapt to varying pressure applied to the electrode by the user. This provides for more consistent weld results. Less variation in the weld timing allows for more predictable results. Adaptive Weld Ignition also allows for less variation between different users.
Advanced Low Current Ignition
Automatic smart adjustment of pre-weld current to provide the best weld possible. Whether you are welding on a small microscopic wire or a large thick piece, the i Series will automatically adjust the Pre-Weld current to match your weld. This will provide you with even more consistent welds at any power level.
Dynamic Energy Adjustment
Adjust weld energy up or down without touching the screen. When this mode is active, operators may press the foot pedal to momentarily change the weld. Users can choose to increase or decrease the weld energy by up to 50% while the foot pedal is pressed. This can be useful for making energy adjustments without using hands or looking away from the scope.
Mini -Screen for Quick Settings Adjustment
A small section of main screen is customizable to display a variety of important information. The mini screen has helpful weld settings that can be adjusted from the main screen without having to enter the main settings screen. This allows for quick adjustment to find the perfect weld settings even easier. The mini screen can be used for a number of purposes with a large selection of options.
Not sure what that button or features does, or why it is important? Description mode uses the mini screen to help explain the last used feature. A brief description and helpful tips are included in the mini screen. This is a must for a new user or anyone trying to better understand the features of this machine.
Improved Classic Waveform Performance
With continual improvement aiming to get the best possible weld, the i series comes with an improved Classic waveform. Triangle and Square waveforms are still available. This improved classic mode will give even better welds in classic mode, which will result in a smoother finish and less polishing after welding.
Welding Made Simple - The 3 step process to setting your weld parameters.
The Orion 200i Basic Screen makes it easy to find the perfect settings for your weld
1. Select the metal you are working with to setup the optimum waveform.
2. Select your joint type to get the best weld ignition.
3. Select your power to achieve the best melt spot.
Additional Weld Parameter Options
Select Trigger Type then push Play.
How to trigger your weld
In Pulse Arc welding the Arc Gap is vitally important in both a good weld and a constant weld. The Orion Sylus Handpiece has a built-in retract feature that will produce the perfect weld gap every time. This allows for a perfect, consistent weld gap every time you weld. Below are the simple trigger options that are quick, easy and precise.
Every Orion Welding System uses “Touch Detect” weld activation. This is the recommended trigger operation for pulse arc mode because it allows you quick, accurate, and simple weld triggers, However in Tack mode foot pedal is best. “Touch Detect” is used by simply connecting the ground and touching the electrode to your workpiece, and let the machine do the rest. Touch Detect allows you to work without having to constantly search for a foot pedal. All of the parts needed are easily in sight and within reach. Touch detect also allows you to trigger welds with greater precision, as you touch exactly where you want the weld to be. There is no missing & hitting your fingers or out of focus welds, just perfect weld each time you touch the piece.
Most of the Orion Welding systems(Excluding mPulse) include the “Foot Pedal” trigger system. This includes the foot switch that will allow you to trigger the welds only when the foot pedal is pressed. The foot pedal is recommended when using the Tack function. This is great for when you need extreme precision. You simply connect the foot switch into the unit, select “Foot Pedal” on the main screen. You bring the electrode into contact with the piece, and once everything is in perfect position press the foot pedal. This feature is especially handy when welding in a groove, or pocket, this will prevent you from welding on the sides, and ensure that you get the weld where you want it.
What comes with your Omega Welding System?
Every Omega Welding System includes the following items:
(International Converter Included)
Alligator Grounding Clips
Stylus Hand Piece
(Pre-Installed with 1.0mm Collet)
Jump Ring Pliers
(5 - 1mm & 5 – 0.5mm)
(Mounted on Articulating Arm)
(1/4″ OD Clear Argon Tubing)
Microscope Eye Covers
Hex Wrench Set
(Every Hex wrench used on the Orion included)
0.5mm & 1.0mm Collets
(For use with Orion Tungsten Electrodes)
(Used to precisely trigger welds)
(Used to clean blackness from weld area)
(For Use with any Rotary Tool to Sharpen Electrodes and Clean them)
Introducing the Sunstone Circle Protection Plan
HOW A SMALL MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION CAN PROVIDE A LARGE UMBRELLA OF PROTECTION!
For your welder, it's a scary world out there! Welders get dropped, get abused, or just stop working. You have to protect your welder for any unfortunate incident. And the Sunstone Circle Protection Plan is an innovative way to safeguard your welder investment.
The Sunstone Circle is much, much more than an extended warranty. Here's what a small monthly subscription will deliver in peace of mind and exceptional customer service:
Sunstone Circle Protection Plan
For as long as your welder is covered by the Sunstone Circle your warranty never expires. You’ll never deal with lifeless warranty extensions, but rather enjoy a forever warranty. And that’s a big circle of protection!
If you need a loaner unit while your welder is being repaired, we’ll send one. We’re going to do all we can to keep your production levels up. If you’re in the circle, we’ll take care of you!
Sometimes it makes more sense to simply replace a welder with the newest model rather than make a repair. At Sunstone’s discretion, we’ll send you the newest model to keep your shop happy and healthy!
Free Software Upgrades
When your welder is powered by the latest software improvements your shop becomes more productive and capable. You’ll have access to all software upgrades when you join the Sunstone Circle!
Should your Sunstone welder ever need repair, we’ll cover the shipping costs for ground service within the United States. If you need it faster, simply pay the difference. Need it shipped internationally? Give us a call!
Expedited Customer Service
At Sunstone every customer is a VIP, but when you’re part of the circle your request for customer service gets moved to the front of the line. You get extra attention! Just another perk when you subscribe today.
More Valuable Member Benefits!
You’ll receive snazzy Sunstone swag, a subscription to Micro Welding Today magazine, invitations to VIP events, Inside the Circle e-newsletter, and new product trial opportunities. Call now to join the circle!
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.