Permanent Jewelry Welder Carrying Case
Orion mPulse portable carrying case for pop-up's, parties, and other events. Custom molded foam interior. Rugged, waterproof, and lockable.
Call or text +1-801-658-0015 or email email@example.com for more information.
For the on-the-go permanent jewelry artist, the Sunstone permanent jewelry welder carrying case is a must to both protect and organize your welder.
- Rugged plastic construction will withstand bumps, drops, and rough handling
- Custom molded foam interior fits the Orion mPulse and ADL with snug precision
- Waterproof seal keeps the water out
- Lockable: Place a keyed or combination lock on your case for added protection
- 4 Heavy Duty Locking Clips
- Pressure control valve
- Professional-grade carrying handle
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
Sunstone offers a 30-day return policy on all products. Before sending a product back please contact Sunstone to receive an RMA number. The RMA number should appear clearly on the outside of the package. Customers are refunded via check. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply to all returns. A 30% restocking fee will apply to all 3rd party products (laser welders, laser engravers, PW - AC Welders, and AVIO products). Additionally, all 3rd party products must be insured when sent back to Sunstone at the buyer’s expense. In some cases, a merchant fee may apply. Equipment damaged by improper use or insufficient shipping precautions will be charged additional fees.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Orion or Sunstone product.
*Argon tanks have a $35 restocking fee, the tank must be emptied and left open with the protective cap put in place. All hazardous material and compressed gas stickers need to be removed from the packaging as the empty cylinder is not hazardous and doesn't contain compressed gas.
*Refunds will not be issued for services that have already been rendered such as shipping, calibration, or trainings.