Sunstone’s 200ws Single Pulse resistance spot welders are engineered to provide a wide range of welding flexibility for micro spot resistance welding. The 200 watt second single pulse welder can provide as little as 0.1 watt seconds (joules) of energy for welding microscopic wires and parts, or can deliver up to 200 Joules for stronger welds. Thanks to a simple user interface, these welders are versatile and easy to use for many micro spot resistance welding applications. The welder can be operated at up to 120 welds/minute. These welders are versatile and easy-to-use for many fine-spot resistance welding applications. The welder interface lets users quickly select weld settings for a wide variety of welding applications.
Features of 200ws Single Pulse Micro Spot Resistance Welding Equipment:
- Refined Control of Weld Energy
- LCD Display with Exact Energy Read-Out
- Audio Beeps – Indicating Weld Initiation Successful
- Thermal Protection Monitoring of Internal Power Supply Temperature
These features allow for increased use and functionality.
Applications of 200ws Single Pulse Micro Spot Resistance Welding Equipment:
- Cross wire welding
- Thermocouple welding
- Copper, Aluminum, and Brass wire and sheet welding
- Miscellaneous resistive welding applications
- Strain gauges