Versatile All In One System Saves Money, Time, and Space!
Used for Reflow Solder, Thermal Compression, and Hot bar Applications. The TCW-DP-100 is the ultimate Pulse Heat system. The TCW-DP-100 reflow soldering system is an all in one system that saves money, time, and space. The power supply includes the servo weld head controls, a displacement monitor, and the welding & temperature power supply. With high levels of precision, the TCW-DP-100 Reflow Solder system has the resolution of 1 micron. This means that you can expect extreme precision, and high reliability and repeatability.
Reduce Cost, Increase reliability using Displacement Control.
Displacement control reduces over travel and allows for more reliability. In Reflow Soldering, merely flowing the solder is not enough, control over where the solder flows is required. Overtravel of the Hot bar causes the solder to be pressed out from under the piece, this causes reduced strength and can fail over time. With Displacement control, the unit provides constant feedback of the travel and accuracy within 1 Micron. Additionally, the unit can be programmed to do some functions once displacement has is reached. In the above example, the coax cable shape can be maintained, and not overpressed. Adequate solder can remain under the piece, and not be pressed out.
Why Buy The TCW-DP 100 Reflow Soldering System?
High Precision Displacement Control
– Uniform Melting Amount – 1 micro resolution & Accuracy
– Reduce Over Travel & Over pressing pieces
-Stronger, more reliable results.
Wide Variety of Monitoring Functions
– Monitor temperature to ensure perfect welds
– Monitor displacement to provide ideal contact.
– Monitor Initial starting position to ensure proper positioning.
Digital Temperature Control
– High-Speed Temperature control through digital PID Control Method.
– Highly Accurate temperature control suitable for small, delicate wires & Micro-Minature parts
– Temperature control to not displace or dislodge other components through the soldering process.
– After heating, the solder can harden before moving.
– Weld head can retract when the solder is liquid to allow solder to flow underparts.
– The system can detect when the solder melts and perform numerous actions once solder begins to flow.
Four Stage Heating:
– Various Temperatures are easy to obtain.
– Up to 4 different temperatures can be programmed be weld cycle.
– Used to ensure that components on the backside of the workpiece can remain untouched.
Built-in Servo Weld Head Control:
– No need for a separate servo control system
– Save space in your work area.
– Easily control & connect a servo weld head for precise control.
Easy To use User Interface:
– The standard User interface allows for easy adjustment of all settings.
– Easily integrates into an Automated system or Integrated Production system.
– Adjust all of your settings, and get all your feedback on one simple to use touchscreen.
Check out AVIOs Page on the TCW-DP 100
See our other Pulse Heat, Hot bar Systems.