Orion 3D Laser Engraver
3D laser engravers – LZR ENG 3D
– Available in a 20W, 30W, 40W, 50W, 70W, & 100W system –
The evolution of the Orion LZR Engravers series now permits marking and cutting on uneven surfaces with the latest development, the LZR Engravers-3D, equipped with a dynamic automatic focus system. It can be used to mark any metal object, engrave photos, logos, trademarks and texts with maximum marking area of 180×180 mm and resolutions up to 30 μm, even with surface unevenness on the order of 40 mm from the highest point to the lowest point.
Engraving - Marking - Cutting Examples
See engraving, marking and cutting examples!
Access into the chamber is very easy and convenient. The hatch slides open and gives access on three sides. Maneuvering pieces and configuring setups is very fast and easy. The z-axis is motor driven and has a movement resolution of 0.01mm. To help position the z-axis appropriately, the engraver machine has an innovative and intuitive focusing system with overlapping laser pointers. The engraver can also be equipped with an internal video camera inside the chamber for optimization of the processing, and for possible remote assistance.
The machines use ytterbium-doped fiber optics that have low environmental impact and low maintenance- up to 50,000 hours of operation. Depending on the model, the LZR Engraver-3D machine comes a power range from 20 watts to 100 watts.
Software is included with these engravers. The software is capable of importing files from commonly-used computer design programs such as svg, dxf, bmp, plt, jpg, dwg, and others. The software makes it easy to perform any job from engraving an image, engraving text on the inside of a ring, engraving a custom design on a bangle, to marking and cutting custom shaped objects.
Additional options that can be included with the LZR Engraver machines include: high precision rotating axis system for rings and bangles, electro-pneumatic feeder for metal sheets, vacuum exhaust system with filters, XY clamp for positioning pieces, and a pneumatic hatch opening system.
- Pulsed fiber laser
- 3D software for image processing
- R-axis for marking rings and bracelets
- 3D focus-shift scan-head
- Adjustable focus height 35 mm
- Wide selection of optional
- Laser chamber enhanced visibility
- Pneumetic open door
- Operating keys on machine
- Easy I/O access
- 36 month warranty
- Engravings on rings, bracelets, medallions and flat surfaces
- Engravings on uneven surfaces with up to 40 mm irregularity
- Excavation in layers and bas-reliefs in 3D
- Engraving of photographs, names, designs and logos, including trademarks
- Engravings on watch faces and eyewear of any metal material
- Manual cutting of the individual piece, or automation for mass production
- Laser Engraver Specifications
OUTPUT POWER20 - 100 W
WAVE LENGHT1064 nm
POWER SUPPLY110 V 50/60 Hz opt. 230 V on request
ABSORBED POWER500 - 650 W
WORKING DIMENSION (L x W x H)23 x 38 x 35 mm
FOCAL 100: MARKING AREA / SPOT60×60 mm / 11 um
FOCAL 160: MARKING AREA / SPOT110×110 mm / 26 um
SPEED OF GALVO HEAD6000 mm/s
MAX PULSE ENERGYup to 1,5 mJ
MAX FREQUENCY1000 kHz
COOLING SYSTEMair cooled
PULSE DURATION10 to 200 ns
LASER CLASS/MACHINE CLASSIV / I
FOCUS RANGE IN Z DIRECTION WITH 100 MM FOCAL LENSE10 mm
FOCUS RANGE IN Z DIRECTION WITH 160 MM FOCAL LENSE35 mm
Sunstone's line of laser engravers are a 3 in 1 combo. They can engrave, mark, and cut. See examples of each below.
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.