Orion Eco Series Laser Engraver
The Orion ECO Laser Engravers come in a 20W, 30W, or 50W system. They are affordable laser engravers and they are ideal for anyone from goldsmiths to industry professionals. Engrave photographs, names, designs, logos, or trademarks on rings, bracelets, medallions or any flat surface. Utilize an Orion ECO laser engraver to excavate layers or cut individual pieces for automation and mass production.
The ECO line contains all the standard features of our PRO line, including a closing chamber, motorized Z-axis and the ability to install the drag-clamp system for multiple cutting jobs. In addition, the ECO laser engravers are easy to use and the software is simple and intuitive.
Equipped with a complete and user-friendly software, the ECO offers all necessary functions for the operator to work in a professional environment.
It’s the perfect affordable laser engraver solution for both small to medium labs and for those who are entering the laser engraving/marking/cutting world for the first time. We now offer a high-performance product, at a competitive price.
- Affordable Laser Engraver
- Pulsed fiber laser
- Double red pointer for positioning objects
- High performance LED
- R-axis for marking rings and bracelets
- Z-axis with stepped motor controlled by software
- Easy I/O access
- 36 month warranty
- Engrave on rings, bracelets, medallions and flat surfaces
- Excavation by layers
- Photographs, names, designs, logos, and trademarks
- Manual cutting of individual pieces, or automation for mass production
- Laser Engraver Specifications
OUTPUT POWER20 - 50 W
WAVE LENGHT1064 nm
ACCURACY< 1.8 m2
POWER SUPPLY110 or 230 VAC, 3A, 50/60 Hz
ABSORBED POWER250 - 350 W
WORKING DIMENSION (L x W x H)25 x 25 x 35 cm
FOCAL 100: MARKING AREA / SPOT60×60 mm / 16μm
FOCAL 160: MARKING AREA / SPOT110×110 mm / 26μm
SPEED OF GALVO HEAD5000 mm/sec
MAX PULSE ENERGYup to 1 mJ
MAX FREQUENCY60 kHz
COOLING SYSTEMair cooled
PULSE DURATION100 ns at 20kHz
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.