Orion Nano Series Laser Engraver
Affordable Laser Engraving – LZR ENG NANO Engravers
– Available in a 20W and 30W system –
The LZR ENG NANO is entry level in the field of engraving and marking but the ideal solution for small workshops. We wanted to satisfy the growing demand for goldsmiths and laboratories by creating a compact laser engraver/marker at an affordable price.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
- Pulsed fiber laser
- Manual Z-axis regulation
- Small size
- Easy user-friendly software
- Ideal for small workshop
- 36 month warranty
- Engrave on rings, bracelets, medallions and flat surfaces
- Engrave on watch faces and eyewear of any metal material
- Engrave Photographs, names, designs, logos, and trademarks
Engraving to meet your needs.
The Orion LZR ENG NANO Laser Engravers were developed with the goal of offering a high-quality laser at an affordable price. The NANO gives you the ability to engrave any metal with little setup, a smaller footprint, and excellent results.
Similar to the ECO and PRO series, the NANO products are also built using ytterbium-doped fiber optics and is a system with low environmental impact and low maintenance (up to 50,000 working hours).
The maximum marking area ranges from 60x60mm to 100x100mm depending on the lens.
The machine is small, with a fully accessible working chamber thanks to the absence of closures and hatches. There are two available models with either 20W or 30W of maximum output power. Maneuvering pieces and configuring setups is very fast and easy. Unlike the ECO and PRO series, the z-axis is not motor driven and must be adjusted manually. To help position the z-axis appropriately, the NANO machine has an innovative and intuitive focusing system with overlapping laser pointers. The NANO can also be equipped with a video camera for optimization of the processing, and for possible remote assistance.
The included software is capable of importing files from commonly-used computer design programs such as svg, dxf, bmp, plt, jpg, dwg, and others. The software makes it easy to perform any job from engraving an image, to engraving text on the inside of a ring, to engraving a custom design on a bangle, to marking and cutting custom shaped objects.
Additional options that can be included with the NANO machines include: high precision rotating axis system for rings and bangles, electro-pneumatic feeder for metal sheets, vacuum exhaust system with filters, XY clamp for positioning pieces, and a pneumatic hatch opening system.
- Laser Engraver Specifications
OUTPUT POWER20 - 30 W
WAVE LENGHT1064 nm
POWER SUPPLY110 V 50/60 Hz opt. 230 V on request
ABSORBED POWER250 - 350 W
WORKING DIMENSION (L x W x H)25 x 25 x 31 cm
FOCAL 100: MARKING AREA / SPOT60×60 mm / 16 um
FOCAL 160: MARKING AREA / SPOT100×100 mm / 26 um
SPEED OF GALVO HEAD5000 mm/sec
MAX PULSE ENERGYup to 1 mJ
MAX FREQUENCY60 kHz
COOLING SYSTEMair cooled
PULSE DURATION100 ns at 20kHz
LASER CLASS/MACHINE CLASSIV / I
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.