Orion Pro Series Laser Engraver
The Orion LZR ENG PRO Laser Engravers are the ideal laser products for cutting and marking. They can be used on any metal to engrave text, photographs, logos, and markings. The maximum marking area ranges from 60x60mm to 160x160mm depending on the lens. The standard lens offers a 110x110mm working area with a resolution of 26μm.
The Orion LZR ENG PRO Laser Engravers are available in a 20W, 30W, 50W, 70W, and 100W power level.
- Pulsed fiber laser
- High quality components
- Touch screen interface
- Double red pointer for positioning objects
- High performance LED
- R-axis for marking rings and bracelets
- Z-axis with stepped motor controlled by software
- Multiple cutting process tool
- Scanner detection system (optional)
- Laser chamber enhanced visibility
- Easy I/O access
- 36 month warranty
- Engrave on rings, bracelets, medallions and flat surfaces
- Excavation by layers
- Photographs, names, designs, logos, and trademarks
- Engravings on watch faces and eyewear of any metal material
- Manual cutting of individual pieces, or automation for mass production
Access into the chamber is very easy and convenient. The hatch slides open and gives access on three sides. Maneuvering pieces and configuring setups is very fast and easy. The z-axis is motor driven and has a movement resolution of 0.01mm. To help position the z-axis appropriately, the engraver machine has an innovative and intuitive focusing system with overlapping laser pointers. The engraver can also be equipped with an internal video camera inside the chamber for optimization of the processing, and for possible remote assistance.
The machines uses ytterbium-doped fiber optics that have low environmental impact and low maintenance- up to 50,000 hours of operation. Depending on the model, the LZR Engraver machine comes a power range from 20 watts to 100 watts.
Software is included with these engravers. The software is capable of importing files from commonly-used computer design programs such as svg, dxf, bmp, plt, jpg, dwg, and others. The software makes it easy to perform any job from engraving an image, engraving text on the inside of a ring, engraving a custom design on a bangle, to marking and cutting custom shaped objects.
Additional options that can be included with the LZR Engraver machines include: high precision rotating axis system for rings and bangles, electro-pneumatic feeder for metal sheets, vacuum exhaust system with filters, XY clamp for positioning pieces, and a pneumatic hatch opening system.
Pro Laser Engraver Dimensions:
- Laser Engraver Specifications
OUTPUT POWER20 - 100 W
WAVE LENGHT1064 nm
POWER SUPPLY110 V 50/60 Hz opt. 230 V on request
ABSORBED POWER300 - 450 W
WORKING DIMENSION (L x W x H)25 x 25 x 35 cm
FOCAL 100: MARKING AREA / SPOT60×60 mm / 11 um
FOCAL 160: MARKING AREA / SPOT110×110 mm / 26 um
SPEED OF GALVO HEADup to 7000 m/s
MAX PULSE ENERGYup to 1.5 mJ
MAX FREQUENCY1000 kHz
COOLING SYSTEMair cooled
PULSE DURATION10 to 200 ns
LASER CLASS/MACHINE CLASSIV / I
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.