Benchtop Laser Welder
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop laser welder come in 60, 100, and 140 joule power options. Our laser welders are powerful benchtop machines with technological and engineering features that surpass other larger laser welders.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder
These small benchtop laser welders can run at a higher duty cycle than it’s competitors and do so at a far lower cost and smaller footprint than any other in the market. Most importantly, you’ll be astounded by the professional results! All of the Orion LZR benchtop laser welders need only 30″L x 21″W x 22″H of workspace and weigh less than 80 pounds. As a result, they’re easy to move, easy to set up, easy to maintain and most importantly easy to use. Ask about the optional HDMI port upgrade that connects the LZR’s video feed to a TV!
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder Features / Benefits
- High precision / Weld any workpiece with confidence
- An advanced cooling system / Less wear and tear on the machine
- An intuitive touchscreen interface / Very easy to operate
- Microscopic weld joints / Weld small workpieces easily
- Leica 10x stereo microscope / See the workpiece closeup and clearly
- Customizable welds / Manipulate the weld to your standard
- A larger than normal opening in the weld chamber / Bigger access for larger pieces allowing you to work more freely
- Pulse-shape settings that allow configuration of how the laser functions on different types of metal / Weld on any metal
- Save up to 32 customized settings / Switch between your most used settings with the touch of a button
- Superior, high-efficiency components / A cooler running system that reduces stress on critical-wear parts and greatly reduced maintenance
- Repeatable control over laser settings / Precise welds every time
- Up to 140 joules of output energy / Weld Silver easily
- High-efficiency optics to enable a higher average power output from fewer joules / Efficient running machine
- User-friendly, touch-screen control / Setting weld parameters is simple and quick
- Proprietary interface design / Easier control of welder setting selection
- An advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply that eliminates power spikes / More effective welding that drastically extends the life or the flashlamp
- Ask about the optional HDMI port upgrade that connects the LZR’s video feed to a TV!
Why you want our Benchtop Laser Welder
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder Applications
- Weld precious and non-precious metals
- Add Metal
- Small wires
- Bond dissimilar metal
- Weld porosity or cracks using filler material
- Repair watches, eye-wear and other minutia
- Weld dental & orthodontic appliances
- Repair antique jewelry
- Repair jewelry settings without removing stones
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder Promo Video
Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder in Action
Simple to Use Benchtop Laser Welder
At Sunstone, we create products to make your life simple. The LZR benchtop laser welders are no exception. As a result, our laser welders are built with the end user in mind. We provide a full touchscreen interface that allows for you to easily adjust settings from minimum to maximum in a single click.
This Touch-screen also allows for viewing a live feed of the welding through a built-in Camera system that is included with each welding system. Utilize the included HDMI port that connects the LZR’s video feed to a TV!
Benchtop Laser Welder Dimensions
- Laser Welder Specifications
Laser source and wavelength NDYAG 1064 NM
Impulse time0.1 – 20 ms
Spot diameter0.2 – 2.0 mm
External controlColor Touch Screen
Dimension33 x 21 x 22 cm
Input power110 V AC, 50/60 Hz, single
Power system, number of phases1
Average power75 - 100 W
Max power3 - 7 kW
Frequency0.5 – 30 Hz
CoolingLiquid and Air
Energy [Joule]0.1 – 140 J
Waveforms6 Preset Waveforms
User InterfaceTouch Screen
Argon / Air NozzleYes
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.