Avio Parallel Weld Head
The Avio Parallel Weld Heads can be configured in a few different ways. We offer two force ranges: 1.1 lbf – 14.6 lbf, and 9.0 lbf – 33.7 lbf. (Note: if you want a lower force range, click here for our micro weld heads).
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
Once you have determined the force range you require, the next step is to select the desired drive unit. These heads can be configured with a manual foot pedal actuation, a pneumatic/air actuation, or a servo motor driven actuation. Each drive unit offers unique advantages. If you are unsure what configuration you need, please contact us and let one of our experienced micro welding consultants further discuss your welding needs.
Features of the Servo Weld Head:
- Motor drive with 1μm resolution supports precise welding
- It provides intuitive operation by color touch panel and lever jog switch
- Soft-landing process with a slow moving speed of 0.1mm/sec is provided
- Compatible to high pressure welding processes up to max. 300 N force (67.4 lbf).
- Seven operation conditions can be saved
- Max Stroke: 50mm, with 1μm step
Features of the Pneumatic Weld Head:
- Max Stroke: 50mm
Features of the Manual Weld Heads:
- Max Stroke: 10mm
*** Weld Heads Do not include electrodes, as there are many electrode options. Please check out our electrode selection guide for more information on the electrode type that you need. ***
*Sunstone is able to sell AVIO products only in the USA.
Call for Pricing – 877-786-9353
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.