Parallel Weld Head
Sunstone WH2125A series/parallel, MAC Valve Air-Actuated Weld Head with foot pedal, trigger cable, 1 AWG ..
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
The WH2 pneumatic parallel weld heads offer precision and repeatability at an affordable price. The WH2 weld heads offer parallel weld electrodes and are ideal for general fine spot resistance welding applications with same-side access. The standard electrode size is 0.125″ diameter (WH2125 model), but if required the weld head can be upgraded to accept 0.250″ diameter electrodes (WH2250 model). Once connected, these weld heads can be adjusted for your particular application. The weld head’s electrodes pressure can be adjusted to ensure a strong weld. Head travel height ranges from 0 to 7.25 inches.
The WH2 pneumatic parallel weld heads are air actuated weld heads that require an air compressor. Any size compressor will work since the weld head comes equipped with a pressure regulator. Once connected, the air pressure and head travel speed can be set to any preference. Welds are quickly and easily made with each compression of the included foot pedal switch.
WH2 Pneumatic Parallel Weld Head Features:
- WH2125 parallel weld heads provide precision and repeatability
- Fine control of weld pressure from 1 to 15 lbs
- Pneumatic air actuated
- Low electrode inertia for fast follow-on pressure
Applications for WH2 Pneumatic Parallel Weld Heads:
- WH2125 weld heads are ideal for battery manufacturing and other parallel welding applications
Note: Electrodes are not included.
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.