Micro Resistance - Single Pulse CD Spot Welders
Available models include: CD100SPM, CD200SPM. Sunstone’s Single Pulse resistance spot welders are engineered to provide a wide range of welding flexibility for micro spot resistance welding. The Capacitive Discharge Single Pulse (CDSP) welders can provide as little as 0.1 watt seconds (joules) of energy for welding microscopic wires and parts, or can deliver up to 200 (depending on the model) Joules for stronger welds. Thanks to a simple user interface, these welders are versatile and easy to use for many micro spot resistance welding applications. The welder can be operated at up to 120 welds/minute. These welders are versatile and easy-to-use for many fine-spot resistance welding applications. The welder interface lets users quickly select weld settings for a wide variety of welding applications.
Single Pulse Micro Spot Resistance Welding Equipment Features:
- Refined Control of Weld Energy
- LCD Display with Exact Energy Read-Out
- Audio Beeps – Indicating Weld Initiation Successful
- Thermal Protection Monitoring of Internal Power Supply Temperature
Single Pulse Micro Spot Resistance Welding Equipment Applications:
- Cross wire welding
- Thermocouple welding
- Copper, Aluminum, and Brass wire and sheet welding
- Miscellaneous resistive welding applications
- Strain gauges
Core Portable Welding Solution
This product is also available online with Circle Plan!
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
Sunstone offers a 30-day return policy on all products. Before sending a product back please contact Sunstone to receive an RMA number. The RMA number should appear clearly on the outside of the package. Customers are refunded via check. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply to all returns. A 30% restocking fee will apply to all 3rd party products (laser welders, laser engravers, PW - AC Welders, and AVIO products). Additionally, all 3rd party products must be insured when sent back to Sunstone at the buyer’s expense. In some cases, a merchant fee may apply. Equipment damaged by improper use or insufficient shipping precautions will be charged additional fees.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Orion or Sunstone product.
*Argon tanks have a $35 restocking fee, the tank must be emptied and left open with the protective cap put in place. All hazardous material and compressed gas stickers need to be removed from the packaging as the empty cylinder is not hazardous and doesn't contain compressed gas.
*Refunds will not be issued for services that have already been rendered such as shipping, calibration, or trainings.
Only for registered users