Orion mPulse Micro TIG Welders
With a 30ws power potential, the mPulse can be used by almost anyone and has the power to tackle all sorts of jobs. It’s perfect for those needing a welder for making quick, small welds on a light duty cycle.
Why Buy an Orion mPulse?
Precision and Power, Full Touch Screen, Weld Ignition, Weld Speed Modes, Highest Quality Standards, Superior Customer Service, Welding Made Simple, updates and more!
Orion welding systems come with everything you need to hit the ground running.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
The Orion mPulse
The mPulse power settings range from 3.0ws to 30ws, in 1ws increments—that’s 27 different power settings to choose from. The weld spot size on the smallest setting is nearly 1mm, depending upon your material. The largest setting of 30ws will yield a weld spot approximately 1.5mm in diameter, again, depending upon the material you’re welding.
The mPulse works amazingly well with Gold, Silver and many other metals. It’s a superior alternative to any solder application; and, measuring in at 25x30x40 cm, the mPulse takes up almost no space on your bench.
Our customers use the mPulse 30 for a variety of applications. Many glass frame repair shops can now fix broken titanium frames. Small scratches are easily smoothed over with wire and a round of welds from the mPulse. Any small metal application gets easier to work with when the Sunstone Orion mPulse welder is on the job.
How can such a small thermocouple welder machine do so much? We continually perfect and improve the welding technology put into the products we’ve been making for more than 10 years. Tailored to the needs of our clients, each Orion Pulse Arc Welder is a demonstration of why our products exceed the competition through research and development from our Ph.D. team of engineers.
How Does it Work?
Electrical Energy – Plasma Discharge
Micro TIG/Pulse Arc welding uses electrical energy to create a plasma discharge. The high-temperature plasma, in turn, melts metal in a small spot. This process takes place in milliseconds. The process is clean and very controllable – perfect for intricate and minute welding applications on precious and non-precious metals!. Filler metal can also be added to build up joints and create strong and reliable weld “beads”, or weld seams.
The Basic Principle of the Orion Welding System is very simple.
1.) Attach The Grounding Clip
2.) Use the Specialized Microscope that is focused on the Welding Electrode Tip.
3.) Simply Touch the workpiece to the electrode and a weld is triggered.
4.) A Perfect Weld Every Time!
Welder Model OptionsWelder with Microscope on Articulation Arm, Welder Mounted above Microscope on Articulation Arm, Welder with Upgraded Auto Darkening Lens, Welder with Standard Auto Darkening Lens
- Micro TIG (Pulse Arc) Welder Specifications
Tabletop Footprint (L x W x H)25x30x40 cm
Welding Energy Range (Joules)3-30 Joules
Weld Spot Diameter Range≈ 1 - 1.5 mm
Display (Touch Screen)11 cm
Max Weld Speed1 weld/2 seconds
Available Weld Energy Settings27
High Frequency Agitation OptionsNone
5x Microscope MagnificationYes
Microscope IR & UV Eye ProtectionYes
20+ On-screen LanguagesNo
Arc Start TechnologyNo
Basic Screen Metal PresetsNo
On-screen Training VideosNo
Adaptive Weld IgnitionNo
Dynamic Energy AdjustmentNo
Multiple Welding WaveformsNo
Why Buy an Orion mPulse?
Weld Ignition Options
This technology prolongs the life of the electrode by lifting the electrode prior to releasing the weld. This safeguards the electrode from misfires and sticking to the workpiece. In turn, you spend more time welding and less time sharpening an electrode.
Precision and Power
Select power in 3 Ws increments up to 30 Ws. Weld spot sizes range from 1mm up to 1.5mm.
Highest Quality Standards
When you purchase an Orion mPulse, take confidence in knowing that it was designed, produced, and assembled to the highest quality standards in the industry—in other words, it’s the best you can buy.
The Orion touch screen gives you control of your welder power with an easy to use interface. No knobs or dials, just one touch to adjust.
Superior Customer Service
Before, during, and after the sale, we want to be your resource for years to come. We guarantee that every interaction with our company will be courteous and friendly in answering your questions or helping in any way we can.
What comes with your Orion System?
Every Orion System includes the following items:
(International Converter Included)Alligator Grounding Clips
Stylus Hand Piece
(Pre-Installed with 1.0mm Collet)
Jump Ring Pliers
(5 - 1mm & 5 – 0.5mm)Shuttered Microscope or (Auto Darkening Lens depending on the model)
(Mounted on Articulating Arm)Argon Tubing
(1/4″ OD Clear Argon Tubing)Microscope Cover
(1 Count)Microscope Eye Covers
(1 Set)Hex Wrench Set
(Every Hex wrench used on the Orion included)0.5mm & 1.0mm Collets
(For use with Orion Tungsten Electrodes)Foot Pedal
(Used to precisely trigger welds)Fiberglass Brush
(Used to clean blackness from weld area)Diamond Disc
(For Use with any Rotary Tool to Sharpen Electrodes and Clean them)
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.