Benchtop Laser Welder Pedestal
Laser Welder Pedestal
Orion LZR Pedestal is a desktop Laser welder Pedestal for use with the Orion LZR60, LZR100, & LZR140. The pedestal made from aluminum and clear acrylic plastic. Fully integrated with a built-in motor for raising and lowering the pedestal. With the ability to move from a seated position to a standing position give you the flexibility to have both a desktop seated Laser welding system or to stand and have a stand-up laser welding system.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns
Easily Connects To your Laser
This Laser welder pedestal connects directing into the back of the Orion LZR line of laser welders. On the main screen settings screen of the welder appears the ability to control the pedestal up and down. By just pressing the touchscreen interface on the welder the user can quickly adjust the height of the welding system. Ideal for use in locations where multiple users will be using the unit. The Pedestal allows each user to adjust the height of the welding system to their desired height easily.
Durable- Built to last
Built from 1.5 inches thick clear acrylic plastic, the Laser welder pedestal is strong, durable and stylish. The pedestal materials create an ideal base for your laser welding system. Includes required hardware to attach the Orion LZR laser welding systems. This hardware secures the bottom of the laser welder and ensures that it will not move or slip on the pedestal. The laser welder pedestal also has soft rubber pieces on the top to ensure no damage to the pedestal. This hardware will ensure that the Laser welder Pedestal will not cause any damage to your laser welder as well. The Laser Welder Pedestal is a stand-alone system and does not include any welding system, but is intended to be paired with an Orion Laser Welding System. Click here to learn more about the Orion LZR Laser Welding System & the benefits that you can gain from a laser welding system.
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.