Chilling unit for use with water cooled hand pieces, made by PW. Chillers are ideal for spot welding applications and guarantee controlled tip temperatures during operation, independent of air temperature and rate of production.
Water Chiller systems are used in resistance welding to reduce heat build-up in electrodes and cables. When paired with water-cooled cables and water-cooled hand-piece, high power and or repeated welding applications can be completed without damaging welding equipment. A water chiller is a closed-loop circulation system designed for heat transfer. The water chiller will take the warm or hot water coming from the hand-piece and cables, and cool it to and recirculates back to the hand-piece. The Water-Cooled Hand Piece, Water Cooled Weld Cables, and the Recirculated Water Chiller are generally used with the AC Welding System. During AC welding a constant flow of welding energy is applied to the welding electrode and continues to flow for the duration of the weld. Due to the resistance in the cables, the connections, and the hand-piece they begin to heat up. As multiple or long-duration welds are made, the heat continues to build up. Once the cables, welding power supply, and hand-piece reach the maximum heat, the machine will shut off and prevent any further welding until the unit cools down. A recirculating water chiller system continually removes heat from the system and allows for longer operating times and longer duration welds, without interruptions. For more information on AC welding click here or to learn more about the AC power supply.
As tip temperature rises, current flow can be reduced by the increased electrical resistance in the circuit. Tip temperature will increase and tip life decrease, adding to production costs. Chillers are ideal for spot welding applications and guarantee controlled tip temperatures during operation, independent of air temperature and rate of production. Suitable for use in AC Seam welding where large amounts of current flow continuously through cabling. Additionally, a water chiller system is essential in production environments where consistent weld parameters must be within parameters.
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.