Orion Gem Guard
Two vial, gemstone protection solution.
Orion Welders offers a revolutionary product that enhances and simplifies welding with Orion welders – especially when working close to stones, gems, and other precious, delicate, and sensitive items. The SHG Gem Guard is a patented product developed by Pro Ice Jewelers in Nebraska. Pro Ice Jewelers created this two-part solution to aid them in their own workings at their studio. After seeing the true potential of the SHG Gem Guard, Orion Welders and Pro Ice Jewelers are proud to promote this product. After hundreds of tests and trials, there has not been a single failure when using the SHG Gem Guard.
The SHG Gem Guard is a two-part solution that, when mixed together, can be applied to a stone to protect this stone from heat and splatter that may result from nearby welds. The solution mixes up quick, is easily applied, hardens and protects within minutes, and cleans up in seconds. After the welding is complete, the Gem Guard can be easily scraped off with a fingernail and washed off with running water.
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.