Orion Grounding Attachments
Grounding Attachments for any Orion micro welder.
For most micro welding tasks, the alligator clips that ship with your Orion micro welder are sufficient. For other work pieces, the alligator clips may be too large or bulky. See if these other grounding attachments will do the job:
- Head Shank Tweezers
- Needle Nosed Plier
- Ring Clamp
- Jeweler's Third Hand
- Welding Plane
- Spade Terminal Alligator Clip
- Precision Grounding Clip
- Cross Lock Tweezers
- Flat Peaked Plier
- Ring Set Tweezers
- Jump Ring Plier
Grounding Lead ModelAlligator Clip (2 count), Head Shank Tweezer (1 count), Needle Nosed Plier (1 count), Ring Clamp (1 count), Third Hand (1 count), Welding Plane (1 count), Spade terminal Alligator Clip (2 count), Precision Grounding Clip (1 count), Cross Lock Tweezer (1 count), Flat Peaked Plier (1 count), Ring Set Tweezer (1 count), Jump Ring Plier (1 count)
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.