Orion Crosslock Tweezer for Permanent Jewelry
Use this crosslock tweezer grounding lead to help you close the finest of chains! Uses the same grounding cable as your alligator clips! Call or text +1 801-658-0015 to learn
You always want to use the right tool for the right chain. The Orion crosslock tweezer grounding lead provides two key benefits you won't find with other grounding leads: First, The find point lets you grab a link of even the finest chain; and second, the locking mechanism means you won't lose a grip on the chain.
And Bonus Feature: The Orion crosslink tweezer is a grounding lead. Simply move the chain to the electrode to close the link!
Other key features and benefits:
- 103 mm Length: Shorter than other similar crosslink pliers so it fits better in your hand.
- Premium Sterling Steel: Won't tarnish and acts as a superb ground.
- 3' 18 AWG Cable: Plugs into your Orion permanent jewelry welder, replacing the standard alligator clip ground.
- Rubber Heat Shrink Protection: The grounding cable connection is protected and ready to go to work.
Every permanent jewelry artist should have an Orion crosslink grounding lead in their tool bag. Order yours today!
Grounding Lead ModelOrion Pliers Small Flat Peaked for Permanent Jewelry - 3' Lead - 18 AWG cables (1 count)
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
Sunstone offers a 30-day return policy on all products. Before sending a product back please contact Sunstone to receive an RMA number. The RMA number should appear clearly on the outside of the package. Customers are refunded via check. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply to all returns. A 30% restocking fee will apply to all 3rd party products (laser welders, laser engravers, PW - AC Welders, and AVIO products). Additionally, all 3rd party products must be insured when sent back to Sunstone at the buyer’s expense. In some cases, a merchant fee may apply. Equipment damaged by improper use or insufficient shipping precautions will be charged additional fees.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Orion or Sunstone product.
*Argon tanks have a $35 restocking fee, the tank must be emptied and left open with the protective cap put in place. All hazardous material and compressed gas stickers need to be removed from the packaging as the empty cylinder is not hazardous and doesn't contain compressed gas.
*Refunds will not be issued for services that have already been rendered such as shipping, calibration, or trainings.