Opposed Weld Head
The WH1 pneumatic opposed weld heads offer precision and repeatability at an affordable price. The WH1125A Opposed, MAC Valve Air-Actuated Weld Head comes with a foot pedal, trigger cable, and 1 AWG grounding cables.
The WH1 weld heads offer opposed weld electrodes and are ideal for general fine spot opposed resistance welding. The standard electrode size is 0.125″ diameter (WH1125 model), but if required the weld head can be upgraded to accept 0.250″ diameter electrodes (WH1250 model). Once connected, these weld heads can be adjusted for your particular application. The weld head’s electrodes pressure can be adjusted to ensure a strong weld. Head travel height ranges from 0 to 5.25 inches.
The WH1 pneumatic opposed weld heads are air actuated weld heads that require an air compressor. Any size compressor will work since the weld head comes equipped with a pressure regulator. Once connected, the air pressure and head travel speed can be set to any preference. Welds are quickly and easily made with each compression of the included foot pedal switch.
WH1 Pneumatic Opposed Weld Head Features:
- WH1 opposed weld heads provide precision and repeatability
- Fine control of weld pressure from 1 to 15 lbs
- Air or foot pedal actuated
- Low electrode inertia for fast follow-on pressure
Applications for WH1 Pneumatic Opposed Weld Heads:
- WH1 weld heads are well suited for opposed / through weld applications
*** Weld Heads Do not include electrodes, as there are many electrode options. Please check out our electrode selection guide for more information on the electrode type that you need. ***
Weld Head ModelPneumatic, Manual
Add Sunstone Circle Protection Plan?Yes - Add Monthly Subscription, Yes - Add Annual Subscription, No, I do not want to protect my welder
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.