The Precision You Need
Sunstone Welding Systems are made for micro-welding and are specially designed for high levels of precision. When you are working with delicate wires, thin sheets, or precise sensors, Sunstone Welding Systems can give you the accuracy and precision that you need.
The Power You Need
Sunstone Welders provide the power to accomplish a wide range of welding applications. With a variety of different welding technologies and welding systems, Sunstone Can find a solution for you. From Strain Gauges, Thermocouples, Battery Packs, or simple tack welds, we can help you find a solution.
Sunstone’s Production Ready System Provides:
- Feedback reporting
- PLC connectivity
- Full weld head control
- 200ws, 400ws, or 600ws power
- Dual pulse
- Roll spot
- Robust design—built to last
- Custom pulse limits
- Fast rise time
- Simple touch screen interface
- On screen histogram weld data
- Battery welding
- Weld head control system
- On screen training videos
Sunstone’s $4,000 Laser Welder Provides:
- 0.2–1.5 mm adjustable spot size
- 12 simple power settings
- Small footprint (14x14in)
- 10x microscope
- Easy to use
- Robust design—built to last as long as any laser in the market
- 2-year warranty
- Water cooled
- 1 weld per second
- Easy setup and training
- Fantastic price!
Sunstone’s Micro TIG Welder Provides:
- A very small heat affected zone during weld
- Ability to easily position welds exactly where you need them
- The versatility of welding of very small, thin, and delicate metal parts
- A wide range of metals that can be welded
- Simple and easy to use touch screen interface
- High level of precision with microscope
- Consistency and repeatability
- A simplified repair process by eliminating soldering
- Quality welds
- Very low maintenance on machine
- Small compact size designed to fit on and around any work bench.
Sunstone’s expertise in providing precision, power, and versatility makes finding the Industrial welding solution easy. Whether the job requires fine control of microspot welds or increased power for larger applications, Sunstone has a welder that meets the needs of many welding requirements.
Our new welder product line has been updated to include added control and technology for increased reliability, safety, and longevity. Operators have increased abilities to create and form the perfect weld, and companies can benefit from knowing their production line is equipped with Sunstone Technology and is able to meet their individual specific needs.
Work With Confidence Knowing Our Reputation
Here at Sunstone, we have the privilege to work with and provide welding solutions to some of the largest and most successful companies Around the world including Exxon, Shell, Volkswagon, Toyota, Apple, Samsung, General Motors, GE, and Many more. Through our years of experience and work, we have developed and built the skills to help you with your application.
General Industrial Welding Applications:
Other Applications Include:
- Seam Welding
- Small/Large Parts Manufacturing
- Solar Cells and Panels
- Cross Wire Welding
- Fine Wire Welding
- Motor Assemblies and Armatures
- Stranded Wire Preparation
- Wire to Terminal Welding (Wire Termination)