1.) Key Things to Remember During Orion Welder Setup:
- Power Connection- Through a Surge Protection system.
- Argon Tank Sizes – Why would I want One over the other – Click Here to Learn More About Argon Gas
- Regulator Setup and Operation – Click Here to see The Argon Regulator Explained
- Hand Piece Setup & Function
- Focusing the Microscope. – Getting the Right Hand Piece Angle.
- How to Properly Sharpen the Electrode.
- Grounding Clip Options.
- Triggering a Weld
- Basic Screen Walk-Through – How to find settings.
- Reset Button
2.) Make a Basic Weld:
- Connecting two Screws
- Maintain a 90 Degree angle of the workpiece to the electrode.
- Varying the electrode angle varies metal movement.