The Pico™ - DC Closed-loop Feedback Resistance Welder
The Sunstone Pico DC is a closed-loop feedback direct-current, resistance welder for fine welding with force and displacement monitoring. Call +1 801-658-0015
The Sunstone Pico DC is an advanced, closed-loop feedback direct-current resistance welder specifically engineered for thermocompression or other fine welds. With built-in force and displacement monitoring, the Pico DC provides unmatched precision, control and monitoring. Closed-loop feedback improves quality control with real-time monitoring and sends an alert whenever a weld occurs outside user-defined parameters. The Pico DC’s 8-inch color touchscreen interface is easy-to-learn. Sunstone customers enjoy white-glove customer service and, when subscribed to the Sunstone Circle, benefit from a never-ending warranty, complimentary loaner welders, shipping, and other benefits.
Why you need The Sunstone Pico DC
- Closed Loop Feedback
- Force and Displacement monitoring built in
- Built in Weld Head control
- Sunstone’s Finest Welder – Welds extremely fine materials
- Optimized for the Thermal Compression Customer
- Thermal Compression
- Fine wire welding
- Solar Cell Welding
- PCB Repair
- Magnet Wire Welding
- Small Coil Termination
- Heating Elements
- Fine Ribbon Bonding
This product is also available online with Circle Plan!
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
- In order to return products for credit, the Buyer must obtain an RMA number from Seller. Upon receipt, it must be executed by an authorized person and then returned with the Goods. Goods returned to Seller without an RMA will be returned at Buyer’s expense.
- Goods are to be returned to Seller at 1693 American Way #5 Payson, UT with Freight Prepaid. Seller will not accept collect shipments.
- Restocking fees will be assessed in accordance with the following schedules: (i) Goods returned within the first thirty (30) days from the shipment date will be restocked less six percent (6%) of the amount billed on the original invoice. (ii) No returns are allowed after thirty (30) days from the original shipping date.
- The restocking fees set forth above are the minimum fees. If a returned Good requires rework to restore it to a saleable condition, further charges will be assessed. Seller’s quality assurance department will document the condition of the Goods when received by Seller and report their findings to Buyer. The following Goods cannot be returned, are not eligible for any credit, and cannot be restocked: (i) custom or modified products and (ii) any consumable product(s) that have been used.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Sunstone product.