Welding IR Safety Glasses
Protect your eyes or those around you with these 5.0 IR lens, green-tinted safety glasses.
Sunsonte's 5.0 IR lens safety glasses will protect you from harmful IR light when welding without an Orion ADL or Orion optics. Insist that others around you wear these safety glasses when you are welding.
- 5.0 IR Filter Lens Provides Ample Eye Protection
- High Impact Design for Years of Use
- Soft, Non-slip Rubber Tips Provides a Gentle Fit
- Integrated Nose Piece for Hours of Comfort
- Wrap-around Design Provides Full Panoramic View
- Scratch-resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Highly Flexible: One Size Fits Almost Everyone
Footprint LxWxH6 X 3 X 1 inches
We Deliver Worldwide
- Unless indicated otherwise in the Acknowledgment, Delivery shall be made EXW (Incoterms 2010), Shipping Point, including without limitation, freight, and insurance costs. If no delivery terms are specified on the Acknowledgement, the method of shipping will be at the sole discretion of Seller. Unless directed in writing otherwise by Buyer, full invoice value will be declared for all shipments.
Return Goods Policy.
Seller’s products may be returned to Seller for credit within thirty (30) days of the shipment subject to the following conditions.
Sunstone offers a 30-day return policy on all products. Before sending a product back please contact Sunstone to receive an RMA number. The RMA number should appear clearly on the outside of the package. Customers are refunded via check. Please note that a 10% restocking fee will apply to all returns. A 30% restocking fee will apply to all 3rd party products (laser welders, laser engravers, PW - AC Welders, and AVIO products). Additionally, all 3rd party products must be insured when sent back to Sunstone at the buyer’s expense. In some cases, a merchant fee may apply. Equipment damaged by improper use or insufficient shipping precautions will be charged additional fees.
*DADO Laser Welder – No cash refunds available for the dado laser welder. However, The Dado Laser Welder may be returned within 30 days for credit towards another Orion or Sunstone product.
*Argon tanks have a $35 restocking fee, the tank must be emptied and left open with the protective cap put in place. All hazardous material and compressed gas stickers need to be removed from the packaging as the empty cylinder is not hazardous and doesn't contain compressed gas.
*Refunds will not be issued for services that have already been rendered such as shipping, calibration, or trainings.