- Micro TIG (Pulse-Arc) Welders
- Micro TIG (Pulse-Arc) Accessories
- Resistance Welders
- Resistance Welding Accessories
- Battery Welders
- Battery Welding Accessories
- Laser Welders
- Laser Engravers
- Laser Accessories
- Weld-Head Attachments
- Hand-Held Attachments
- Welder Electrodes
- Welder Accessories
- Welder CNC Tables
- Hot Bar Reflow
- Seam Sealers
- Ultrasonic Welders
- Induction Welding
- Portable Power Stations
- Permanent Jewelry
- Aerospace Micro Welding
- Defense and Military
- Energy and Utilities
- Filtration and Mesh
- General Industrial
- Heating and Cooling
- Motors and Coils
- Oil and Drilling
- Plastics Molds and Dies
- Research and Development
- Battery Welding
- Brachy Seeds & Capsules
- Coil Termination
- Defense & Military
- Dental & Ortho
- Electrical Connections & Fuses
- Energy & Utilities
- Engrave - Mark - Cut
- Eyeglass Frames
- Filtration & Mesh
- General Industrial
- Hearing Aids
- Heating & Cooling
- Heating Elements
- Hotbar Reflow Soldering
- Hybrid Microwave Devices
- Permanent Jewelry Infinity Jewelry
- Laboratory & R&D
- Lighting - Bulbs - Tubes - Lamps
- Medical Surgical Tool Repair
- Mold & Die Repair
- Motors & Coils
- Nuclear Fuel Rods
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Projection Studs
- RF Devices
- Solar Panels & Cells
- Specialty Metals
- Strain Gauges
- Thermo-compression Bonding
- Thermocouple Welding
- Wire and Ribbon
- Our Company
- Free Micro Weld Evaluation
- MOUNTAIN METALSMITHS SCHOOL OF JEWELRY Orion Welders Workshops in 2022
- The Battery Show North America September 13-15, 2022 Novi, MI - USA
- JGW Singapore will be held from 27 to 30 September at Singapore EXPO
- MD&M Minneapolis November 2-3, 2022 Minneapolis, MN - USA
- Fabtech November 8-10, 2022 Atlanta, GA - USA
- EBG Battery Conference 2022
- MDM East June 13-15, 2023 NYC - USA
- Micro Welding Tech Podcast
Micro Welding Education & Safety
- Micro Welding Explained
- Best Micro TIG and Pulse Arc Welders
- Why Buy an Orion Micro TIG Welder
- Precision Benchtop Laser Welders
- Why Choose Laser Welding
- Battery Welding Lithium Batteries
- Choosing Welders
- Micro Welding Science
- Understanding Agitation
- Understanding Welding Waveforms
- Argon Gas for Micro Welding
- Jewelry Welding Workbook
- Electrode Selection Guide
- Safety Concerns
- Schools and Universities
Why Choose Laser Welding
Back in the day, traditional welding was the only procedure available when it came to bonding and melting pieces of metal. Be it for construction or commercial product services, it was widely used and commonly done by technicians, crafters and builders.
However these days, as technology continues to change and improve over time, welding has also come up with something new on their menu.
What is Laser Welding?
Whether it’s for hobby crafting or business, welding has proven itself useful and handy from time to time. When in need for a sturdy and durable bonding, welding machines are here to save to day.
As of today, laser welding has become popular and well used among crafters and technicians. Not only does it work faster than the older traditional welding machines, it also requires little to no maintenance and is definitely worth the investment.
Laser welding uses heated laser beams to melt or bond metals together. It produces lesser sparking and flyaway which makes it a great companion for work. And because of its high heating point, the laser beams can become so hot that it can melt through thick sheets of metal like butter. It makes work faster and easier without taking up too much time, effort and resources.
Here are some popular and affordable laser welders you should check out!
• Sunstone's Orion Benchtop Laser Welder Features / Benefits
• High precision / Weld any workpiece with confidence
• An advanced cooling system / Less wear and tear on the machine
• An intuitive touchscreen interface / Very easy to operate
• Microscopic weld joints / Weld small workpieces easily
• Leica 10x stereo microscope / See the workpiece closeup and clearly
• Customizable welds / Manipulate the weld to your standard
• A larger than normal opening in the weld chamber / Bigger access for larger pieces allowing you to work more freely
• Pulse-shape settings that allow configuration of how the laser functions on different types of metal / Weld on any metal
• Save up to 32 customized settings / Switch between your most used settings with the touch of a button
• Superior, high-efficiency components / A cooler running system that reduces stress on critical-wear parts and greatly reduced maintenance
• Repeatable control over laser settings / Precise welds every time
• Up to 140 joules of output energy / Weld Silver easily
• High-efficiency optics to enable a higher average power output from fewer joules / Efficient running machine
• User-friendly, touch-screen control / Setting weld parameters is simple and quick
• Proprietary interface design / Easier control of welder setting selection
• An advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply that eliminates power spikes / More effective welding that drastically extends the life or the flashlamp
• Ask about the optional HDMI port upgrade that connects the LZR’s video feed to a TV!
At a fantastic deal, you can get the DADO Laser Welder to get the job done for you.
Despite having a budget friendly, economic price, the DADO Laser Welder is your best friend. It’s affordable, convenient and extremely compact. You can bring it anywhere, anytime!
When Should I Use Laser Welding?
There’s a reason why a lot of companies are ditching their old, traditional welding machines. Almost everyone has come to a conclusion that with great changes comes a greater need for greater power. Here is a list on when you should use laser welding.
- If you want to cut costs
Investing on a good laser welder saves you a lot of money because you don’t have to replace broken parts or regulate maintenance often.
- If you care for Mother Nature.
The environment is dying and it’s not that hard to choose a more eco-friendly option that can get the job done better than the traditional one.
- If you want precision and quality outputs
Let’s face it, laser welders are a thing of the future. They work better, faster and cleaner than the old machineries we once used. It’s about time we move on.
What are the Key Benefits of Laser Welding?
Unlike the traditional welding machine, it leaves little to no harmful effects on the environment. It also does not produce toxic scents and smoke that can affect everyone’s health. It also ensures that you’ll get the job done faster and better than before.
To sum it all up:
- Cost efficient
- Strong and sturdy
- Great productivity
- Less wasted raw materials
Laser welding is an amazing welding process that uses collimated light to melt and fuse metals. This means that laser welding is ideal for automation and difficult to reach joints. Just like pulse arc welding, laser welding is typically used as an edge welding process. It can be used to add material via fill wire or to melt and join material from the parts to be welded without the need for additional material. Lasers (and laser welders) can also be used for deep drilling of holes in parts, and even to push material from one part to another during the welding process.
Like pulse arc welding, during laser welding, the energy into the weld joint is extremely low. This means that even heat sensitive parts can be welded with very low chance of damage. It also helps reduce any distortion that would typically happen with other welding processes.
Laser welding is a versatile and economical welding process for a variety of applications. Sunstone is happy to help you weld your application or to help you bring Laser welding in-house to your facility. Contact us to see which solution will be the best for your business.
Call or text today to get your Sunstone Orion Benchtop Laser Welder! These systems come in 80, 160, 200 and 240 joule power options (A smaller 35 joule option is also available). They are powerful benchtop machines with technological and engineering features that surpass other laser welders.
Only 9 left in stock Only 9 left in stock.
The DADO is small, light, and portable. It can easily be placed anywhere. It will fit in any small workshop, directly on the workbench of the goldsmith, a dental lab, any jewelry store, R&D shop, and even in hobby shops!
FLAT RATE FREIGHT SHIPPING of $650.00 for this system.